Overnight adventure at Rainbow Bridges Headquarters
Next Slumber Party event: May 26, 2018
•Learn and use real-life English
•Learn new and useful vocabulary and sentence patterns
•Safe and convenient location
Times: 6pm drop-off, 1:30pm pick-up
Place: 1-22-28 Arae, Jounan-Ku, Fukuoka-Shi
Cost: ¥10,000 per participant
Activities: games, cooking, special lessons, music, videos, etc.
About Rainbow Bridges’ Headquarters:
We rent a 2-story 4LDK house located about a 30-second walk from Arae Yotsukado intersection. It has a 22 tatami mat living space, a fully equipped kitchen, plenty of extra bedding, shower/bathroom facilities, and nearby parks. It is a comfortable, open space perfect for a fun overnight stay!
How to apply:
1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should contain:
- Your name, your child’s name, age and class name
- Why your child wants to be a participant in this program
2) After the application deadline passes, we will select participants and notify applicants of the results by email.
3) If you are selected to participate, you will receive further instructions.